Will I be OK if I haven’t worked out in years? Do you have a beginners’ class?
Can I work out if I’m pregnant?
We have many clients who are pregnant and maintain their exercise regimen up until their due date. However, each case is different, and we strongly recommend consulting your doctor before starting 1WORKOUT.
How many classes should I do a week?
How many calories will I burn?
Why does each day of the week focus on a specific muscle group?
We structure our program in this way for a few reasons:
• So your body has time to recover.
• Because we are taxing all muscle fibers to exhaustion, it is not possible to hit the same group hard the following day.
• Some clients prefer to focus on particular body parts based on their specific needs.
Do you allow children in the studio? What’s the minimum age to take class?
Can I leave my kids, pets or personal items with front desk or in the lobby?
Do you have water at the studio?
What are your studio rules?
We do everything we can to offer the most conducive environment to working out, prioritizing your health, safety and peace of mind.
- All 1WORKOUT clients must sign a waiver.
- ONLINE CLASS: We reserve the right to refuse entry to clients who are more than 5 minutes late. Entry will be at the discretion of the online class monitor. Entry is not permitted if payment has not been made beforehand.
- IN STUDIO CLASS: We reserve the right to release any unclaimed stations 5 minutes prior to class, even if they have been previously reserved. We must ensure the workout starts on time for everyone else. If you foresee that you’ll be late to class, please call the studio and we will hold your station until the start of class. If you arrive past the start time, you will not be admitted to class. Please understand classes are only 30 minutes and every minute in the studio counts.
- Please leave any mobile devices outside the room in lockers provided. As the class is only 30 minutes, we want you to get the full benefit of 1WORKOUT without any distractions.
- If you plan on leaving a class early, please inform the front desk, the class monitor or the instructor.
- 1WORKOUT is not responsible for any items that are left at the studio, lost or stolen.
BOOKING A CLASS
How do I sign up for class?
You can visit our website or use our app to purchase classes for either our physical studio locations or our virtual workout. We also offer class packages. You can see a full breakdown of our class packages and pricing HERE
How can I book IN-STUDIO CLASSES?
How can I book VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSES?
Are the classes IN STUDIO and ONLINE different?
What equipment do I need for ONLINE CLASSES?
Our workouts are designed to use bodyweight for most moves. However, we always ask you to have a metronome (SEE BELOW), a large towel, a mat, a space of wall to sit against, a chair and two items weighing around 3-5 lbs. These can be dumbbells or kettlebells—even 2 bottles of water work great! We will soon be offering custom 1WORKOUT benches with built-in dumbbells for purchase from our website just like the ones in our studios! So, watch this space!
Where can I get a metronome?
What times are the classes and how many do you have each day?
Do you offer corporate discounts or private group/individual classes?
Do you offer gifts cards?
Can I transfer or share my package?
Can I refund my class credits or packages?
Do classes expire?
What is your cancellation policy?
Can I switch my reservation?
READY TO GET STARTED?
A higher level. Of peace, calm, comfort. And strength.